
After the food was gobbled up, and everyone left, Elin decided to cuddle up with me. It was so cute since she is usually a Momma's girl. It was almost as if she knew it would make me happy on this day - as if saying - here is my gift to you Daddy!


Afterwards, I decided to take Elin in the shower with me since she was so sticky from playing with the breakfast. She loves showers! Whenever I take her in there with me she falls asleep. As soon as we get out she wakes right up but it's as if the shower puts her in a trance. Here is a picture I thought was cute of her with me this morning.

3 comments:
You girls sure made Father's Day special for Daddy. He sure loves you all. I hope Mommy is teaching you all to cook the wonderful meals that she always prepares.
Mimi
Trevor, what sweet pictures. My Brock just cries in the shower. I love that Elin falls asleep.
Trevor, that was really cute! Gunner loves taking showers too. He'll want to get in by himself and then draw pictures on the wall using my shampoo. Fun times!
Post a Comment