Sunday, February 15, 2009

More photos...



I love this picture of Shirley feeding Kash while sitting outside in front of a fireplace down at Tempe Market Place. She looks beautiful.



This one I took when I walked in the family room one day and found Elin had climbed up on the couch and fell asleep right next to Kash. It was super cute. She really loves her brother.


This one I took at night when we were getting ready for bed and Elin was in her super charge mode, where she was acting crazy. In this picture she is actually crouched down on top of our bedside drawer - she was putting on her show acting like a dog. It actually cracks me up when she does this because when you are not expecting it, she'll come up and lick your cheek just like a dog. She definitely gets into character. Maybe she has a future in acting...

Here is my boy Kash and I. This was actually taken in our hall way, and I just blew out the background (brightened it up a lot). Sure love this little boy...

1 comment:

Alisa Larson said...

Beautiful pics- I love the ones of Shirley and the ones with Kash and his Grandpa. I'm still waiting on what info you want me to put up on my blog. Also, How to I copy the pics to my computer?