Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rest Break...


This last weekend I photographed 8 different families at the Mesa Arts Center. It was an incredible experience and I really enjoy meeting so many new people in one day. During a short 5 min break, James Martin (who came and shot second camera for a couple of families) grabbed this photo of me using my camera card so while editing photos today I stumbled upon it.

3 comments:

Alisa Larson said...

Oo, La La Trevor! Nice picture of you!

Summertime Designs said...

What a stud! I can't believe you did that many families in such a small amount of time. Although time consuming, I'll bet it was so rewarding!

Monica said...

Trevor, I was SO happy to find your blog. We miss your family so much. Please tell sweet Shirley hello for me. Her picture below is gorgeous. Please add us to your list! Our blog is at www.ourfunnycoatesboys.blogspot.com.