Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shirley's Birthday

Tonight for Shirley's 35th Birthday we went to her favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory. It was of course delicious as always. Originally we had planned on leaving the kids with a babysitter but after some sweet talking, we decided it would be fun to bring them along, which of course made the dinner eventful.

Here are some photos from the evening.

After leaving the restaurant, I asked Elin why she did not use the napkin on the table to clean her hands, rather then wipe them on her clothes (see photo below). Her response - speaking as if the napkin is a piece of technical equipment - "Daddy the napkin did not work."


I love how this picture catches the action of Anabelle jumping and Elin running. Different, but it caught my eye as one that I liked.



Below is a photo of Shirley and Kash playing their little game. Everytime Kash is in a playful mood he always grabs Shirley's face and pulls it in close and then starts munching on her chin. It is so adorable. He has tried it with me, but does not like the feeling of stubble on the chin, so he does not do it anymore. But everyday he does with Shirley. Here I caught the moment.


Our little Kash is already eating all kinds of foods. Here we placed him in a high chair and was feeding him bananas, and bread. Anytime we stopped for just a moment to eat off our own plates he would grunt and moan to be fed again.


Here he is living it up at the table.


I love this photo of Anabelle.


Shirley has been learning to use the camera lately, and has been getting some awesome shots. The next two are a couple that she took that I really like of Kash and I.


3 comments:

King Family said...

Happy B-day Shirley!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Trevor! These photo's are absolutely awsome. You are so talented. This is a natural career for you and I just know you will succeed.
Carol

Alisa Larson said...

Happy BDay again Shirley! I love you! Trev - great pictures as usual. I need to learn to take better pictures!