Sunday, June 10, 2007

Backyard Fun...

The girls got a Slip N Slide to play with in the backyard and are enjoying it. Here is a picture of Anabelle when she was drying off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anabelle,
It looks like you had fun on your slip and slide. I bet it's pretty hot in Arizona now. What a great way to stay cool!
Mimi

Kari said...

Trevor & Shirley -
Your blog is so cute. I love all the pictures of your family. Trevor, you take great pictures. Shirley, yesterday was fun. I hope the pictures turn out okay! We do need to get together and have dinner soon. :)

Summertime Designs said...

Trevor! Your daughters are just simply beautiful! And so is your wife. What an amazing family. I just love your blog and looking at all of your fun pictures. Hope all is going well!

Summer Driggs

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.