Last night we went to a Hale Family Reunion in Gilbert, Az. It was a lot of fun meeting the Hale Family which is pretty large here in the Mesa/Tempe/Phoenix area. They had an incredible Mexican food meal, followed by a talent show (a lot of great musicians in the family), a game of Family Jeopardy, and than a video of pictures. They also had a theater set apart for the children to watch the movie Ratatouille - which made it fun for them as well.
The highlight had to be Ethan, Ammon, and Elise singing "I am a child of God" in front of the entire family. They did a great job!
Hopefully we'll be able to do these reunions more often. It is always so much fun getting to catch up with family - and for that matter even meet them for the first time. I know for sure I recognized some faces there -not knowing previously they were family.
Glad we had the chance to attend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment