
This truck was traveling from right to left when it went off the road, broke through the guard rail and flipped end over end, across the culvert outlet before landing right side up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which he was traveling. You can see where he broke through the guardrail - right up where the people are at.
Now look at the next picture and you will see how serious the situation really was. If this guy didn't believe in God before - I suppose he is a believer now. To see a larger version of the photo just click on it.My situation was not nearly as serious but it does remind me of the day when I fell asleep, went off the road missing a large telephone pole by just a foot, and rolled up a hill coming to a stop before some large rocks. Even more serious was that just yards before I went around a turn where there is a nice steep hill downwards. It sure is amazing that in life we all have those situations when we look back and think, Wow! I escaped some serious injury there... This guy in the pictures was surely experience that moment after the fire department got him out of the truck... Incredible!
No comments:
Post a Comment