Saturday, January 3, 2009

Kash Kendall Dayley

Baby Kash has arrived.
8lbs 9 oz. 22 inches.
9:08am - January 3, 2009


4 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! He's so cute! I love new babies!

King Family said...

Congrats! Happy to see both mother and son are healthy. We look forward to meeting Kash in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you guys! All our love! Did Matt get to meet him?
Ethan says:"I'm so excited to have a new cousin and I'm so happy for you!"
Ammon says:"I'm excited to see Kash when he can come to AZ again."
Elise says:"I want to send presents to your baby boy. So cute..."
Love,
Jeanette and kids

Jenny Alberti said...

Yah! He is so adorable. Beautiful little face. The best part for me is your red head daughter in the back ground jumping on the chair. It reminds me of my red head Emmie. Awesome!!