
When Shirley was taking pictures of Kash and I together I stood up against a window with him. When she went to take the picture the camera metered against the bright sky outside, and since her flash was not on, we ended up getting a silhouette like photo. I LOVE IT! This is one example of why digital photography is so great. You can shoot as many photos as you wish (especially since memory storage is so cheap nowadays) and sometimes you make errors that end up looking like masterpieces.

Here is one more favorite photo, a closeup of his perfect little face.
1 comment:
Wow! He is beautiful!! You must be so proud! I know Katelyn is. Let me know when the blessing is and I will be sure to come.
You're photography is amazing. I may have to hire you to take pictures of my family :)
Post a Comment