Saturday, January 5, 2008

Oracle Caves

Back on November 3rd of 2007 I took my family to Oracle Caves (Peppersauce) just for a day retreat. We had such an enjoyable time as a family together, and it will definitely be a memory I will always remember. I think what I enjoyed best was the watching the girls sense of discovery kick in as they entered and walked through the caves. After spending about an hour inside, we went to the nearby campground, and cooked up some hamburgers. Here are some photos from the day.

Here I am with the girls inside the caves. You can see behind us the immensity of them. You can actually walk about 1 mile inside, but with the girls we only went about 100 yards.

Katelyn loved it inside.

Shirley and Elin

Here is Anabelle at the entrance.

Back at the campsite, Elin leaned in to give Mom a kiss.

I love this picture. Here is Anabelle getting dirty back at the campsite.

5 comments:

King Family said...

Oracle caves...that brings back a lot of memories.
Trev, glad you also appreciate The Office. Also, my all-time favorite show.
We love checking out your pictures regularly. You have got some photogenic girls, that is for sure!

Summertime Designs said...

Okay, this totally brought a flashback to high school dances! I LOVED Oracle Caves! (However I have a nice scar on my shin from falling once when I was inside). That's so great that you took your girls there. Outings like this are some of my fondest memories of my childhood that my dad used to do with us. Keep up the great work with being an awesome dad and hubby! Your wife is just gorgeous (and so are all those daughters!)

Katie said...

Hi Trevor! I just remember how to get to your blog again. Your family is so cute! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! I'm going to add you to our friends list so I can keep up with you guys. It's so fun to see old friends so happy with their own little families.

Alisa Larson said...

Trevor - You're slacking my friend! I need more pics of your cute family! Tell Shirley hi and to come see me!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.