It has been so long since I have written anything on my blog, and it seems like every week something happens that makes me think - "Oh I need to write that down so I do not forget." Of course here I am now with an empty mind unable to remember all those experiences. Well I installed a program on my computer that makes it even easier to post to my blog, and hopefully this works well. If it does it should make things easier for me and I should have no excuse to keep the blog up to date.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh good, please start posting! :-)
Uh, so what happened to catch up time? Come on, you've had so many adventures these past few weeks - there's no excuses Mr T!
Uh, what happened to catch up time? You've had so many adventures the past few weeks that there's no excuse Mr. T!
Post a Comment