After some time in Utah, we headed up to Idaho to visit with family in Oakley. We had a blast there, and the girls loved playing with their cousins. Our first stop in Idaho was at the Twin Falls Temple Open House. Our little girls were excited to be able to go through a temple for the first time and see what it looks like inside. It of course was absolutely beautiful. But the best part was that Mimi, and Josh had no idea that we would be there, and so they were so very surprised when they saw the girls. We like surprises!
From there we headed to Oakley, which is where the Dayley's always reunite. We actually used our tent and camping equipment and stayed in the large grass pasture next to the house. It was fun camping there, and I look forward to doing it again in the future. Another adventure there that I really enjoyed was heading up on quads into the mountains/hills surrounding Oakley. I never knew how beautiful it was up there.
Here are a couple of pics from our time there.

Shirley and Elin along side the road enjoying the small town parade.

Anabelle sitting on Great Grandma's lap.

Grandma enjoying a double scoop of ice cream in the afternoon.
3 comments:
I am so excited to once again be able to check your blog and see my sweet girls. The picture of Grandma with the ice cream cone is wonderful!
Mimi
I LOVE that picture with Annabelle and your Grandma. That needs to be in a magazine or something - she looks like a little angel!
It looks like you guys had a fun getaway. I'm glad you decided to update. I thought you guys abandoned your blog altogether. Your girls are just adorable!
Post a Comment