
I am sure it is probably already evident (from the amount of pictures I am taking and posting here) that I am one proud daddy. Here is another picture that I just love. Shirley took the picture of us against a white window pull down blind, then I made some enhancements to it in Photoshop.

4 comments:
Such a perfect and beautiful baby!!! Please continue to take lots and lots of pictures.
Carol (Mimi)
Hey guys-my mom gave me your blog address and i took a peek! congrats on the new little one-so beautiful. trevor, great job with the pics! are you for hire??? you have a wonderful looking family. it would be fun to see you guys sometime soon! Aleisha (aunt ruth's daughter) hey, here is our blog address if you ever get a minute, take a look
bearlakejensens.blogspot.com!
Congratulations! He is a beautiful addition to your lovely family! Wish I could look that good after giving birth.
~Courtney Bachman Everhart
He is so precious! As far as who he looks like, I think he looks like Elin the most. You guys need to check out our blog!
Post a Comment