That is so cute. In our house, it literally is true! Claire stuck a cricket in her mouth the other day. I noticed her chewing on something and when I pulled it out I screamed, and flung the mushed up cricket through the sky. This of course made Claire cry. Ewww, I can still remember the feeling of it. But I love that Katelyn said this and that you wrote it down. Oh, and thanks for reminding me of the Cats in the Cradle song. I remember loving that song and never listening to the words, and then one day a few years later I actually paid attention to the words and I thought it was sad. But it's so common which isn't cool.
1 comment:
That is so cute. In our house, it literally is true! Claire stuck a cricket in her mouth the other day. I noticed her chewing on something and when I pulled it out I screamed, and flung the mushed up cricket through the sky. This of course made Claire cry. Ewww, I can still remember the feeling of it. But I love that Katelyn said this and that you wrote it down. Oh, and thanks for reminding me of the Cats in the Cradle song. I remember loving that song and never listening to the words, and then one day a few years later I actually paid attention to the words and I thought it was sad. But it's so common which isn't cool.
Post a Comment