
I think it's so funny how Elin can take her tongue and touch her nose.

I love this photo of Anabelle because while all the kids are running around the room, she is there nice and still. Not even sure what she was looking at, but I love the moment.

Here Katelyn was waiting line outside for a game, and I just thought it was so funny with all hair everywhere. Looks like she just got finished rubbing a balloon against her head or something. Love the detail.
2 comments:
That would have been the best birthday party. I am guilty that I love to play the Webkinz games myself...a few times a week! My favorites are Goober's Lab and Pizza Palace. If I am trying to earn my girls lots of Webkinz Cash then I play Quizzy's Word Challenge. I have really embarrassed myself now. Okay, back to your post, such fantastic pictures. You really do capture the best moments of your kids, and with such pristine detail. Gorgeous family.
Summer I definitely know all about the games and online cash - more than that - I plead the fifth.
Post a Comment