Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vending Machine - Credit Card

At the zoo we were all craving a soda (that was the one thing we forgot to bring on our picnic). Well there was a vending machine there that took debit cards and so when the girls asked if they could buy one, I decided to give Katelyn my card and let her go try it out. Her reaction was priceless. All three girls took off running to the Coke machine with the card in hand. I pulled up my camera in a hurry and caught this photo which to me captured the moment and excitement of all three perfectly.

1 comment:

Summertime Designs said...

Love it. I am seeing a foreshadowing of your girls when they are teenagers....only the soda pop machine will be the mall! Glad you captured the moment. They will love to look back on these pictures!