
So the other day, Katelyn tells me she is like a little Mini Me (referring to her love of computers and graphic design). Well last night while out talking with the neighbors I heard two stories that made me laugh. One neighbor told me she was on the computer making a sign for her daughters upcoming birthday party, and Katelyn - when she noticed what she was doing - came up and said - "Hey graphic design - I love graphic design - do you want me to do it for you." A second neighbor chimed in and said when Katelyn was over at her house doing some homework (usually the neighborhood kids gather together after school at someones house and do homework together) Katelyn wrote her 7's with a line going through it. It is the same way I write 7's and is used commonly in Europe and Brazil. Well Katelyn, only knows that I write my 7's like that, and I suppose learned it from me. However when the neighbor asked about it she said, "Oh, that is how graphic designers write their 7's."
That little girl is too funn!
2 comments:
What a smart little girl! She must have some smart parents. Love to you all,
Mimi
lol I think that is sooooooooo cute that Katelyn is a mini u Trevor. love,Shawn
Post a Comment