Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Katelyn learning to Type...

Katelyn has a new hobby that she enjoys doing on the computer - using Microsoft Word. She has discovered how to use the program to change fonts, colors and tonight make shapes. So now instead of playing games on the internet she enjoys typing new words and playing with the program. Tonight while I was working on some customers projects, she came in and sat down next to me and said - referring to her using the computer to design pages - "Daddy, I am a mini you!" I thought that was so cute. She then grabbed one of the fliers I had created for a customer in the past and asked how I did certain parts of it. It sure will be fun to see her grow up because she truly has a keen sense of design and many artistic talents. Soon I am going to start teaching her how to use Photoshop so that she can really expand her creative mind!

No comments: