Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Where's Sanjaya?

Ok I hope this will be my last mention of Sanjaya, but I just got to mention what Anabelle asked while watching American Idol tonight.

"Where is Sanjaya? When is he going to sing? I want to see Sanjaya"

We had to break it to her that he is no longer on the show. It is too funny how she really like him! The guy was quite the entertainer!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I am so glad you created this site!! I love reading about all the fun things my pumpkins are doing. Those girls are incredible!! Tell the girls that Pappa is a huge fan of American Idol and watches it every week. I will be checking this site every chance I get. Love you all!!
Mimi

Trevor Dayley said...

Thank you Carol for sharing the joy of our little family with us via this site. We hope it will become a wonderful source for all of our friends and family - and even hope that others will do something similar since we are very interested in learning how everyone is doing.