
For Mother's Day Katelyn, Anabelle and I decided to make Shirley breakfast in bed. They both were so adorable when I went in their room to wake them up - they jumped out of bed with the same enthusiasm as if it was Christmas morning. While preparing the food Katelyn spilled a bowl of 16 eggs - which of course was delightful to clean up but otherwise it was lots of fun cooking with them. They were both so excited to help.
When we walked into the room to give Mommy the food both girls were smiles ear to ear. If you look close in the picture of all four you will see the typical Elin morning face. Every morning she wakes up with this beautiful morning smile...

Memorable morning for sure...
1 comment:
I'll bet you made the best breakfast for Mommy. You are lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy and Daddy. I love you all!
Mimi
Post a Comment