Sunday, August 24, 2008

Baby Don't Hurt Me...

The girls love playing this game on the WII, called American Idol Karaoke. On the game, one of the songs you can choose to sing is an early 90's favorite where it says, "Oh, Oh baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more..." So this weekend, Elin hurts her finger and she then starts singing that song, "baby don't hurt me, no more.." Too funny.

Anabelle loves singing as well. She always substitutes words into the songs that she hears, and when someone tries to correct her, she makes the point to explain why her version is correct and better. Here are a couple examples.

First is her favorite song, "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis. The chorus of the song is:
"You cut me open and I, keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love..." Well Anabelle sings it as such, "You cut me open and I, keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding ALOT..."

Another one she sang in the car yesterday was Bon Jovi's, You Give Love a Bad Name. The original song chorus goes, "Shot through the heart, and you're to blame, you give love a bad name." Anabelle on the other hand sings, "Shot through the heart, and you're to blame, you give love a BANDAID."

5 comments:

gray-gang said...

Hey Trevor! I found your blog on Summer Driggs. I love the post about your girls! You have the cutest family!! Your girls are gorgeous! I absolutely love their stories, sounds like they are tons of fun!Take Care!
Jenny McCall Gray

Alisa Larson said...

Oh that is too funny! That was so cute to see Annabelle come out of her shell that night with the Am. Idol game. Cute.

Alisa Larson said...

Oh that is too funny! That was so cute to see Annabelle come out of her shell that night with the Am. Idol game. Cute.

King Family said...

That is too funny! Your little girls are so adorable. I bet they're thrilled to have a little brother too. Thanks for sharing these cute stories.

Anonymous said...

That's my little girl...she has a mind of her own. She does it "her" way.
Love to you all,
Mimi