This morning we went and had an ultrasound of the baby, and found out we are expecting a boy this time. Very exciting! The doc said he is growing well, and that the due date of December 31, 2008 is accurate. Our little girls of course are excited as well. In fact during the ultrasound there was a moment where we were looking at the babies face, and it looked like he had a bunch of hair shaped like a mohawk. Anabelle immediately predicted he was a boy since he had a mohawk. Later when we found out for sure, she said - "see I told you I was right!"



The doctor decided to put 3 arrows around the gender so that we would not be mistaken. At first the baby was covering himself with his hand, I suppose we all do that when someone peeks in on us naked. But eventually he let us in on the surprise!
4 comments:
Hooray! I'm so excited you are finally getting a boy! Congrats!
Yipee!!!! I am so excited to see my new grandson! It's fun to imagine what he will look like...
Mimi
Congrats! That is so exciting! He's going to have 4 mommy's!
Wow! I'm excited for you guys. I didn't even know shirley was pregnant. We really should all get together more than once a year! Congratulations!
Post a Comment