Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Las Vegas, Nevada

On the drive home we decided to make half way point Las Vegas. At first we planned to just stay for the night, but after scheduling a few business meetings in the city that never sleeps we ended up staying for 3 nights. Here are a couple photos from our time there.

This first pic is from our visit to Fremont St which is actually in downtown Las Vegas. I would recommend it to everyone. They block off about three blocks of roads and there are lights everywhere. Also at night on the hour, they have this neat over head show on these enormous tv's. It was quite the experience and one worth seeing.



















This picture cracks me up because of the story behind it. As we were trying to walk through Ceaser's Palace my girls kept climbing up every piece of architecture, stairs, statues ect. We just could not advance forward because every second I had to stop and tell them to keep moving. So finally I decided to just stop and sit down on some stairs they were climbing and said, "Ok it looks like you girls would rather just play on the stairs then go to the show Daddy is trying to get us to." Their response... "YEAH!" I could not believe that all this time I was trying to hustle us to see the Fall of Aquarius show at the Palace (which is free by the way) and little did I know that all the girls wanted to do was play on the stairs... Good enough for me!

Here is one of the statues the girls stopped to play on, and around. I thought this was a cute picture of Elin. It almost looks like she is up challenging the boxer.

Here are the girls enjoying the large aquarium.

In this pic Elin is actually on the inside of an off limits area. She crossed through some ropes and as I would try to reach over to grab her she would move up the stairs and just kept laughing. Finally before trying again I decided to snap a picture because her expressions were so cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elin,
You little monkey!! Mommy and Daddy are in for big trouble with you!!!
Mimi