This evening after our Family Home Evening lesson we had planned to make Smores with the girls outside on the patio. Well currently we do not have a BBQ so my creative wife turned one of my old car wheels into a nice fire pit for us to use. The girls had a lot of fun. While I was setting up, I had to move some large water barrels out of the way. When I was doing it Anabelle came up to me and said,
"Dad I know why Mommy married you. Because you are strong and can lift things, and because you can juggle."
I thought that was too cute. She went on to elaborate regarding the juggle part, explaining that I was a clown! Here are some pictures from our adventure this evening.
Katelyn had the tendency to always cook her marshmallows over well!

Notice Elin is going for the four marshmallow roast!

1 comment:
You and Shirley are the best parents ever....everyday is an adventure in your family. You are teaching your sweet girls the art of creating fun AND the joy of having fun together as a family. I love you all...
Carol (Mimi)
Post a Comment