My little girls love the computer. Every night before bedtime at least one of them (if not all three) are glued to it. Tonight while walking down the hall to get Katelyn - the light coming off the monitor to her face was just so beautiful that I had to grab a photo of it. This is the same image I see every night when its time to gather the girls for bed.
The photo was taken in a dark hallway, peeking into a half way open door of the office.
1 comment:
My kids are addicted as well. In fact, Caitlynn sets her alarm for 5:00 every morning so she has time to shower, get ready for school, eat her breakfast, and then just vedge on the computer until it's time to go. This is a beautiful picture. I love how all the focus is on her sweet face.
Post a Comment